Thursday, November 14, 2013

A coworkers Baby Shower is tomorrow....

and I'm excited!!!   Its such a fantastic feeling to be HAPPY for someone for a change I just wanted to help as much as I could. I picked out the decorations, I hope they like them!!!

Jim and I went into BRU last weekend so I could buy the shower gift and take a look at a few things I had on my registry so far. Anywho, tonight I was wrapping up the set of Born Free bottles I bought for him and his wife and just couldn't stop staring at the box. I held it up to Jim and said "Can you believe it....a few months and these things will be all over OUR house?!?!"  (well Dr. Browns, not Born Free but you get the idea, LOL)  I'm completely beside myself with this feeling that I'm going to be a mom next year this time. Wow.

My parish's website said they had a blessing for expectant mothers after the 9am mass on the 2nd Sunday each month. Last month was the 2nd Sunday so after the mass we waited, and waited but no blessing. We finally asked the pastor and he had no idea what we were talking about. I guess he could tell we were disappointed so he gave me a blessing anyways. Baby is extra blessed now :)

In 3 days I'll have my early scan done. Its exactly 15 weeks so I'm not going to be too upset if they cant tell. Its at least another chance for pictures of baby since I haven't seen him/her since our 9 week appt. He/she is probably huge by now!!! To be honest, if they say its far enough along I don't know that I'd believe them unless they said its a boy. I keep thinking about my friend's friend who was told she was having a girl and SURPRISE eeeets a boy!!!! I figure if they see the goods on a boy there's no mistaking that, LOL. We do have our anatomy scan scheduled already too to confirm whatever we're told this weekend. Its the day after we get back from our cruise at 19 weeks. Can't believe all these things are coming up so soon!!!

That's all for now, probably have more after my scan on Sunday plus the 15 week edition of "Baby Says"

No comments:

Post a Comment