Sunday, November 3, 2013

This feels weird....but in a good way

Having seen many IF blogs turn into pregnancy blogs, and feeling happy for them but so sad for myself.... I've decided to branch out into this secondary blog about the pregnancy of Baby Payne.

We searched so long to find him/her that while I'm so excited to be sharing the good news and updates, I know there is still a world of people out there that will be saddened and I don't want my happiness to cause someone else sadness.

The only thing I could think of to make the transition from IF blog to pregnancy blog was to split them into two separate blogs. This way, those who aren't in the best of places don't have to follow both, unless they want to.

On that note, without further ado....here is 13 weeks "Baby Says"



No comments:

Post a Comment