Sunday, November 24, 2013

16 weeks "Baby Says"

Today marks 16 weeks along, wahoo!!!!! On Friday I made a remarkable discovery that my regular jeans wont button now!! Normally that would be devastating but I was so excited that I told all my coworkers about it.

 
Jim and I have been busy with registry stuff and picking out colors/decorations for our nursery. We stopped into Buy Buy Baby today to do a little peeking around... finally I got to take advantage of the Expectant Mother parking!!!

We looked around for a little bit and found some bedding options we liked better than the ones they had at BRU, so we scanned those in instead. We also sat in a few gliders :)  The one I liked the best was almost like a memory foam material but it was special order only and no way to scan it, bummer :(  It was also almost $600 so I doubt anyone would buy that and we surely aren't going to buy it either, lol!!! After we were finished looking around we got a goody bag full of amazing samples and coupons plus a pacifier from NUK!!! Baby's first paci!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment